The double R lamb...

The weather is turning freezing cold, I must say, it is as cold as Macungie, minus the snow. The locals are expecting some snowfall (yes, Shanghai does snow). Usually, at this time of the year, the Chinese will buy lamb to eat. It is a meat which they believe will keep their body warm.

I did the same too. I bought this boneless leg of lamb and grilled it. Simple recipe - rosemary and red wine, marinated the lamb overnight. But I had one concern, will the alcohol content caused an explosion when I grilled it in the oven. My dear son said that alcohol is combustible and it might just blow up. It got me worried and I sms a foodie friend in Singapore and he confirmed that it won't. So here it is...the double R lamb. Simple and delicious. Once again, it is proven, the simple things in life are the most enjoyable.


Yum...mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment