Winter break, Christmas break...whatever

The children were going to have their Christmas break, some called it winter break...whatever it was called, the kids were just so happy to have the holidays. The school had a Christmas concert and a potluck party for the preschoolers and their parents. Ann was singing at the concert and she has been practising really hard for this special occasion. I must say that she was really good in memorizing that L-O-N-G song.



My contribution for the potluck party. Some kids are allergic to eggs, so I baked egg-less cupcakes with the help from my super assistant, Ann


All the various food. Always a joy to bake (cook) for others....my little humble contribution, standing tall among the rest


Concert day!


There she is, my little princess Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment