The stage is theirs

People always say "time flies" but to me, I find time just rockets by...

It has been one tough year in Shanghai for me but for the kids, it has been one amazing, happy learning journey. As long as they are happy, mama is happy.

The school term has come an an end and the school did the most courageous thing...gathering 307 gregarious school children to put up a fantastic performance at a theater outside of the school. School children, I don't mean kids who are from just the primary school. I mean kids, as young as two, three years old. If you are a parent, you know how difficult it is to just control one or two of them but a bunch of them, it is not a job for everyone. So, I must salute the teachers, helpers and all staff of the school, who did such a manificent job. Not just controlling them but co-ordinating and enabling them to put up a great show. One of the best school concert I have ever attended.

Kai and Ann were also involved and they were clearly excited since day one of their preparations. Kai was telling me that it would be his first time performing on stage. (Actually, it wasn't his first time, when he was about three, he did a mini piano recital but guess, he was too young then to remember anything). So, to him, this was his first...


The very grand theater and the stage


Ann in her Chinese brush dance. She was such a natural on stage and I really think, the stage is THE place for her


Kai in his 'Chim Chim Cher-ee' performance. Third from your right. He was such a cutie in that costume!



The rest of the performances...

This event will go down as one of the most memorable time for both Kai and Ann. Thank you for the wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment