My second home...where the church is

I grew up in this church. Believe it or not, I only spend the first 13 years of my life NOT going to this church. It is indeed sad to know that these days, there are many church-hoppers. Really, Christianity is a relationship with the One above. There is nothing to do with how mega or how advance is the church building. How modern is the worship leader or how flashy is the pastor. HE is the same yesterday, today and forever.


After all these years, some people are still sitting in the same seat. Comfort zone?

1 comment:

  1. I am one of those..always sit at the same seat! I think its more like for people to find me. Coz Benny serves in Holy Communion(breaking of bread, passing out the wine) and I served in Sunday School, easier for my church mates to find me..!

    ReplyDelete