Impressive

There is one thing which I really enjoy doing here in SH, is to bring the kids to the museums and I am always impressed by their museums. Many of them are very hands-on and the kids thoroughly enjoy each visit. Their museums here make our Discovery center and the Science museum look amateur.

This being the summer vacation, I brought the kids to the newest addition to the Shanghai museum scence...The Shanghai Animation and Comics Museum. Although, not fully completed, it was already a fun-filled four hours for us. We are really looking forward to visiting the museum again when the it is fully opened.






Cartoon characters of all sorts




Simple tools - paper and pencil, that's all that's required



The hands-on part

If you think there are nothing for children to do at Shanghai, think again.

1 comment:

  1. I was a little skeptical to visit the science centre in Shanghai but after I went there I was awed!!!Such a nice place that I didn't wana leave that area.Now that Lil angel is around,I am sure to go there again.Lovely clicks and nice read...

    ReplyDelete