Going to the gym
Recently, dh and I have taken up membership with a local fitness center. No, we are not health freaks but really there isn't much to do here. Taking up this membership also allows the kids to take up swimming lessons with the local coaches. It is a known fact that the Chinese produces some of the best swimmers in Asia. Since we are here, we might as well take the opportunity to learn from the best. At the same time, it will also allow me to take up my pilates once again. A good exercise for my poor back.

I realised that there are two group or people who go to the gym. One group that aspires to gain the six abs and another group...those who love to dress up in the most fashionable sports gear and hoping someone will notice them! As for yours truly, she is there to regain her school days' athletic stamina...hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment