It is snowing in Shanghai
Today after my indoor cycling , I came out and I thought I saw flurries. They came and they went. Did I see wrongly? Xiao Wu said he didn't see. Well, maybe my eyesight was failing me. Half way through my journey, I saw them again and this time, he said he saw them too. That was about all I was expecting. Last year, we had flurries too. Just a tiny bit, nothing compared to what we have experienced in USA. By noon, it was almost like snow, no more flurries. The whole compound was turned into Macungie. I was so delighted and the kids were jubilant. Remembering their days in US, playing snow balls, snow boarding, skiing...What beautiful memories.


Believe it, this is Shanghai!

The scene just outside our house


Never in my wildest imagination, that Shanghai could be like this


See the heavy snow fall? The kids playing with snow balls

No comments:

Post a Comment