Mr and Miss fix-it

The spouse wanted to reward them for their last school year good results. They didn't know about it and were very surprised. What surprised me most was that they picked the Bandai Gundam Model kit. Kai has done a few of them and he really enjoyed it. Little Ann?

DSC04908DSC04910
This how they look like when taken out from the box. See how small are the parts.

DSC04909DSC04907
Instructions and a little help from her ko-ko, she finished most of it by herself.

DSC04913
Tah-dah…..a girl Gundam.

Motherhood is really not for the wimp. Apart from doing all that are needed to be done by a mum, I also have to help fix toys.  Those tiny nuts and bolts needed to be fixed into position. Ann just doesn't have enough strength yet. Me, with my failing eye sight , handling such tiny, weeny bits is not easy. I better seriously and courageously consider doing lasik for my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment