Trusting Him

Has been pretty anxious for the past months. Some issues at home have been pretty unsettling and always sitting at the back of my mind. Some people seek peace in Yoga, some meditation, some in temples. For me, I have always turned to Him. Some  are skeptical…"religion is religion, what relationship!" If you have come across such a person, my advice to you is don't try debating with them. You can argue till the cows come home, they will still insist they are right. The best is to LIVE it. *wink*

The issue was so big, it will take a miracle for some form of intervention to happen and miracle did take place.

In the midst of this situation, I was reading a book "Growing deep in faith". How timely. The author wrote, "He is the God of the Already". Meaning, He already knows, He already been there, done it and He already has an answer. 

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isa 55:8,9

 
耶 和 华 说 ,
我 的 意 念 , 非 同 你 们 的 意 念 ,
我 的 道 路 , 非 同 你 们 的 道 路 。
天 怎 样 高 过 地 , 照 样 我 的 道 路 ,
高 过 你 们 的 道 路 , 我 的 意 念 ,
高 过 你 们 的 意 念 。- 以 赛 亚 书 55:8,9

No comments:

Post a Comment