Durian this and that

We bought the frozen durian from a Malaysia restaurant. Ate whatever we could and the left-overs went to making these…(what do I do when kids are in school? Bake lor!)
DSC05101DSC05105
DSC05104
Durian cake…

DSC05111DSC05114
DSC05125
Durian puff and durian éclair

See the durian paste oozing out. Delicious! Now, who says durian is smelly leh?

Vey proud of myself for being able to whip out a good choux pastry. The last time I did it was when I was still sweet 16, doing Home Economics in SCGS. Decades later, I still have the skill. Not bad, not bad. Wonder if I were to run cooking classes, would there be any students coming?

2 comments:

  1. Looking at your durian puff, today I finally go 717 to buy mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS YOUR NEPHEW YAN HENG

    I have exms and I am signing up for student leadership at school.Wish me luck to be accepted>After all these recent months I have been improving in my work so far..........

    p.s.what does ann desire the most

    p.s.s.hope you can amke some durian eclairs when yo
    u come back

    ReplyDelete