Letters from  School

Kai was ecstatic when he came out from school yesterday. He handed me two letters…

DSC04932DSC04933 
He has topped his cohort in Science once again and the icing on the cake…also in his English. *Smile*

Well done, my son. A pat on my shoulder too. I have been watching his English like an old naggy woman. While he is very strong in his content and vocabulary, his grammar has always been a problem. Like most boys, they just dislike rules!

He has studied very hard for his exams last year, although he complained that I was very strict with him, he still did all that I have asked him to do. He even managed to get a 'C' for his Higher Chinese. To me, it was an achievement for someone who didn't even know what 公主 (princess) means? This year, it will be just as disciplined as he reaches the finishing line.

It was a wise decision on his part when he decided (yes, he made the decision himself) on the Shanghai Singapore International School. At least, he is able to know where he stands when he gets home. These awards will definitely come in helpful when he returns to Singapore to start his secondary school life.

Hmmm...perhaps, I will cook his favourite steak this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment