Well done, my son!

The spouse and I were there yesterday to see Kai received his awards for best in English and Science. It was good that the spouse took half the day off to be present. It meant a lot to Kai. At the end of the ceremony, he came up to his papa and said, "thank you for coming".

That's the way, my son. Knowledge is important, gratitude is more important. I see that the decision to be a stay-at-home-mum is finally seeing its rewards. *SMILE*

Some things don't change
P1020078  DSC04957
Kai - 2007 and 2011. Every where he goes, a book goes with him.  Nevermind if his surrounding is a big chaos as long as he is in a world of words!

DSC04953DSC04954
DSC04959DSC04960
Best in English

kai2kai3
Best in Science

DSC04963DSC04966kai5
Sharing his joy with his parents, sister and fellow winner - best in Math

DSC04977
His trophies. What do they remind you of…Star Awards…红星大奖?I thought so too.

I gave Kai a final goal as he finishes up his primary school education…to have a clean sweep next year. (Last year) I can see that he is very motivated.

You are not running alone, my son. Mama will be pacing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment