Ondeh Ondeh

What is ondeh ondeh?
"Easy sweet potato balls with sweet filling for tea time. Serve while it is still hot and the sweet filling will ooze out as you bite into it." - All recipe. The sweet filling is palm sugar.
DSC05785DSC05789
Why this colour?

I didn't use any colouring and pandan leaves are prized leaves, if I can do without them, then I will do without them. Grated coconut is unheard of, I have to make do with dried coconut.  Really, nothing in life is too difficult. These are desserts which I take for granted when living in SG. Hop down to the nearest market and I can satisfy my cravings. Over here, everything is 'Made in Shirley's Kitchen'! A fellow mama commented that I can now open my own cafe. Yeap…selling quiche, durian puffs and nonya kueh…what a combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment