Zumba

My indoor cycling has ended and I was reluctant to sign up again. You see, I have to sign up for a one year membership which will cost RMB7,700. I will soon be heading home in less than a year's time. Minus the Christmas break and Chinese New Year break and the many holidays in between, I will most likely be doing my cycling programme for just a few months.

A friend recommended Zumba and I decided to check it out. Oh, I love it. It is a holistic exercise. Not just great for the legs but the whole body. Zumba is dance cum aerobic.  Movements include hip-hop, samba, salsa, mambo, martial arts, (phew, quite a mouthful) and some belly dance moves. Squats and lunges  are also included. No need special attire, no need prior knowledge, no need to be shy. The best part…all for RMB50 / one hour session. Pay only if I attend the class. It is conducted by a non-local. How else to get such good rates. *wink*

So let me….Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment