In her own world

I am very thankful that I have two kids who so love reading. I spend more time reading to Kai than to Ann. Reason is very obvious. Kai was the first child and apart from him, it was still him. Much time was spent going to the library and letting him explore the world of books. I sent and fetch him from school and the best thing about not having a car was that I was reading a lot to him on the bus, on the train and in the cab.

When Ann came, my attention has to be divided between the two of them. Many times, I regretted that I couldn't spend as much time with Ann. Having a brother who reads ferociously kind of influence her. She has also picked up the habit of reading. Yes, I am so looking forward to heading home, at least, there are a lot more books and more choices for them. There will be the library for them to spend the whole day there. At the rate they are going, there will be no more books left for them to read here and no more money for me to spend on myself. *Wink*

DSC05805DSC05806
DSC05804
Ann in her own world. She didn't even know mama took her picture!

Nothing can do what a book can do. Lifts you out of your life... to a whole new world, whole new perspective... Dave Kellett

No comments:

Post a Comment