You did great, my princess!

Ann was awarded the I4C award for the month of April.  I4C represents initiative, care, commitment, collaboration, communication. Class teacher will select students who display any of these values and every month, most deserving students will be recognised. Parents of these awardees are invited to witness the ceremony. In the eyes of busy people caught in the rat race, this may not be a big deal. In the eyes of these little ones, it is a giant deal!

This is one aspect which SG schools must learn. It took them so many years to realise that character building is very important in the education process.  Yes, a student's life is not all about scoring top grades, getting to top school, getting a top job but not able to carry it out with a heart.

DSC07041DSC07046
DSC07187
DSC07056DSC07057DSC07058
DSC07060DSC07061DSC07064
DSC07112
Yes, bravo Ann!

Since I was there, I also captured my dear son…
DSC07165DSC07166
Hi, mum!

Parenting is a life-long journey, it never ends. It is a process where I keep on learning. It is not an easy task, the stress, the tears, the headache, the joy, the fun, the laughter, I always thank God for His Grace, His strength, His everlasting patience with me…Never out-source child-raising, no, not even to the tech gizmos.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ann. Well done. Good job Mum n Dad for instilling these values in her.

    ReplyDelete