My nerves

Flying home this Friday for a really short trip for the son. He has requested to sit for the DSA (Direct School Admission) test to a very good school. I have researched it, "spoke" to forummers , read students feedbacks and I do agree that it is going to be a good school for the son. Making through is going to demand a lot from him. Not making through is going to make him a sad boy. But as a parent, I cannot deny him. Told him he has to try his best.

He is still very cool about it (just four days away). I am, on the hand, a nervous wreck. But I am doing my best-est not to show him that mum is nervous. So, you see, very often, the parents are the ones placing stress on their kids. Kids can actually go through school life without any stress or pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment