Today is 1 August…

August has never been this good. I am starting my count down. No lah, not for National Day.

Nine days to go before Kai ends his iPSLE. A great soldier, a great conqueror. He has indeed raised a high standard for himself. Three major tests in three months. I think he has reached the saturation point for studying. A learning journey which I hope he will remember for the rest of his life.

28 days to go…an end to my nomadic life, at least for now. The anticipation is something which I cannot describe even using the mighty pen or rather the mighty keyboard. Nice to go back to childhood friends, nice to go back to family's parties which we all dread going (ok, don't bluff lah if you say you have never felt that way). But, I also bring back with me great experiences and great friends whom I have met, whether virtually or physically. Thanks for standing by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment