What great attitude!

Today when I went to pick Kai up from school, a mum told me that she had actually asked her son not to sit for the iPSLE. After all, he already has a place in year 1 in SSIS. She told him the whole family can just go for holiday and he didn't have to sit for it. But her son (also Kai's friend) insisted on sitting for the exams. He wanted to wrap up his primary school education. It marks a closure to his time in  primary school. I was really impressed.

A while later, I heard two mums also talking about their girls wanting to sit for the exams.
To me, it shows maturity in these kids. Exams? Who wants them. What more, a major one! To these kids, it is not just a paper to help them get into a top school, it is about something which they want to do and must do it to close a chapter in their school life. Kudos to their parents too, who are giving them the fullest support!

No comments:

Post a Comment