Dilemma

The confirmation has finally arrived. We will be heading to the east - Shanghai. Now, I am in a dilemma...

The kids are happily settled down in their schools. Kai is happy and is enjoying himself inspite of the intense heat. Ann is making lots of friends and inviting...(ahmen)...admirers. She is such a sweet, vocal, independent little girl and she loves to play with her classmates. When she was in the US school, all the kids adored her. I remember on her first day of school, she was treated like a favourite china doll in class. Every kid loved her...

Now that everything is settled, it hurts me to pluck them out and shift again. But on the other hand, I know this is a great opportunity for dh. From the west to the east, it's a great career move for him. Inspite of the not so ideal economic climate, he is still offered this posting...it can only be a miracle from God. This reminded me of what one pastor once said, in the midst of difficulties, God's people will remain safe. How true.

The welfare of the kids is always in my heart but as a wife, I also want to support dh... dilemma....

No comments:

Post a Comment