Why change

In case you are wondering why the change in my blog title...

Looking through my blog, I realised that many times I have written about raising my kids. Even though we are 'nomads', moving from place to place. The environment may change, the people around may change but I will always be a mum to my two kids. It was a done deal nine years ago. Even if I do become a working lady one day, I will be a working mum. So you see, I will always be a mum, nothing will change that...and yes, of course, a wife too ;)

I hope writing about my experiences as a mum will in some small ways, bring delight to your reading.


This is Ann's drawing of herself and mum

2 comments:

  1. How true. Mums will always be Mums no matter how many other role hats that they wear in life. There is no other role that is more rewarding than being a Mum! Early Mother's Day wishes to you. Hope you will be thoroughly spoilt by your family on that special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Happy Mother's Day to ALL mothers ;)

    ReplyDelete