Food therapy again

After the stress from Kai's exams, now come the stress from the relocation. So, what do you do to cope with all these busy-ness...of course, food therapy. Remember, cooking and baking are therapeutic for me. Go to my previous blog BeLive, under the food therapy label, you will be able to see all my 'therapies'. I have a wonderful physio therapist who makes me feel good physically. Cooking and baking are my 'therapists' that make me feel good mentally!

Even with my baking tools all packed up, I can still whipped up some stuff. This is 'semi-home cooking', something I picked up from the US.

These are blue-berry and lemon scones. Very flavourful and the lemon gave it a very light and freshing taste.


These are scones baked using flour from The King Arthur Flour. Yes, I shipped some back home.
They have one of the best flour I have ever used. Dough made from their flour are very different. The end result is something more tasty and light.
King Arthur flour are available in some supermarkets here...BUT, it is very costly. Unless, really necessary, I wouldn't recommend that you buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment