Our adventure begins again...

Yes, relocation is not a 'glam glam' thing. I have posted about it before. We are now in our pre-adventure stage. This period gives the most headache...looking for houses, schools, settling down....the list is never ending. While we adults have to go through all the changes, we must also be the pillars of the family. A fort for them. Mothers play a very important role of holding all up while fathers adapt to a whole new working environment and colleagues.

But let me tell you, God is very good, He has a way of cheering you up, perking you up when you are almost down there... see what I chanced upon when I was feeling down and out!


Puts a smile on my face

If I have access to any computers, you will hear from us in the next couple of days. In the meantime, stay healthy, stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment