Back to BELIEVE

These couple of weeks have been rough. I told dh that I think I am going through the most miserable time of my life. This place I am living in right now, isn't the best place to live on planet earth. BUT (big BUT) it is a land of many, many opportunties. If I can survive here, if I can walk out of here with my sanity intact, I think I can survive anywhere. Living conditions here are really nasty.

Making friends isn't very easy too. Very unlike Macungie, PA where people are warm, nice and friendly. Being a very people person, living in a 'no-friends land' is down right rotten.

But somehow God always knows....just when the blues refuse to disperse, Rick Warren, in his Purpose-driven connection sent out this message...

Surrender: Let Go and Let God Work
by Rick Warren

Surrender yourself to the Lord, and wait patiently for him. Psalm 37:7 (GWT)
Surrendering your life means:
• Following God's lead without knowing where he's sending you;
• Waiting for God's timing without knowing when it will come;
• Expecting a miracle without knowing how God will provide;
• Trusting God's purpose without understanding the circumstances.


I do not know how I will be able to face life challenges if there isn't a GOD.

1 comment:

  1. I will remember you to the Lord. He knows how to set the lonely in families (Ps 68:6).

    ReplyDelete