Heater, heater everywhere

I thought I just kept them yesterday and now, I have to bring them out again. By the way, these are only three out of the seven portable heaters! Will we need all of them, just have to see if the floor heating works just as well as those we had in US.

Today's temperature is 13 deg C and we are only in October. When I went out, I could feel the cold wind piercing through my jeans onto my skin, the next stage will be into my bones. (Argh...) Technically, winter will only starts in December but this year, it is getting cold much earlier. The locals are bracing for the coldest winter ever experienced in Shanghai.

Thank God, we moved out of the crappy house, if not, we will sure to freeze with all the marble flooring. Now, I have to go and search for all the thermals and time to keep all summer clothes...a chore I don't really enjoy doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment