17 years of commitment
DH and I just celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary. 17 years of commitment to our marriage vows...

I, ____, take you, ____, to be my (husband/wife). I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad,
in sickness and in health.
I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.
I, ____, take you, ____, for my lawful (husband/wife), to have and to hold,
from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health, until death do us part.


17 years ago, 17 years after...aging gracefully together

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both and thank you for remembering your brothers and sisters at Evangel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanna wish you many blessings to you and your family. And a belated happy anniversary to both of you. It's a loving thought to be able fo age gracefully with your life partner ... Cheers!
    I have always enjoyed reading your write ups ... keep them coming !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your wishes :)

    SLW...we hope we can visit all of you again!

    ReplyDelete