My little miracle is now my little ballerina
Since the day Ann participated in the year-end school concert, I have been asked by teachers and parents if Ann had any formal dance training. No, Ann has never had any dance training. She is quite a handful and all we ever did for her is to send her for pottery class which she loves very much. When they knew that Ann has no dance training, the Head of the Primary School Division came and me that I should consider sending her for formal training because she seems to be a natural dancer.
I was indeed proud of my little girl but at the same time, I  didn’t want to plunge her into something which she may not enjoy. I spend sometime observing her and found that not only does she enjoy dancing but she also enjoys musical. So I decided that I should really give her a try.
I started looking for the right dance school since last year but somehow, just couldn’t find one. They are either too far or the teacher does not speak English. Ann speaks Chinese but she is more comfortable with English. Finally, the long search ended.
I brought her for two trial classes. One was for the hip-hop dance class, the other was for the ballet class. I was expecting her to chose the hip-hop class as she is such an active girl. She surprised me by choosing the ballet class. Of course, I am very happy with her choice!

DSCN2168  DSCN2172RSCN2174
There…my little ballerina

DSCN2169DSCN2170
Erm…hello, my little princess, it’s ballet and not monkey’s bar
(see what I mean when I say she can be a handful)

No comments:

Post a Comment