Sport’s Day – Kai’s
I always make it a point to be there for the kids’ school activity  especially those which they are involved.
There I was at Kai’s Sport’s Day. I couldn’t believe that he has grown so much. Really, I will one day be the dwarf in the family with all these towering figures…

DSC02428DSC02416
Part of the crowd and the marching in

DSC02470DSC02476
Waiting for his turn…off he went

DSC02477DSC02478
Look at those L-O-N-G legs of his…am I not a dwarf beside him when he turns 21!

DSC02568DSC02576
Prize giving – with the help of those long legs, he received a silver

You know what was most exciting about the Sport’s Day…the mother of all events…The teachers vs parents relay (bravo, bravo…)
As there were insufficient parents, I decided to take part to help make the numbers for the parents. Those of you who have known me long enough, you would know that I was the athletic type… almost three decades ago. To participate in a Sport’s Day was history. But you know something (ahem), I could still balance the bean bag on my head without once dropping it. In the end, the parents won…hands down. Bwahahaha

DSC02582
My gold medal – three decades later

No comments:

Post a Comment