One dish meal
The spouse is out of town. It is just me and my two kids in our foster home. Yes, it is all part of the deal. Remember I blogged about it ions ago. Expat wife is not glam, glam. 90% of her life is revolved around three things – home, kids and herself. If you are game for it, when the offer comes, take it. I promise you, it will bring you to the next level of your life…Ommmph

So, where does one dish meal fit in? When you just have two smaller mouths to feed plus yourself, you don't go for elaborate meal. Simple but must be nutritious. Never compromise that. Thank God for chefs who come up with one dish meal! 

DSC02722
Prawns aglio olio

What better way to learn new pasta recipe other than from an Italian chef. I got the idea from chef Antonio_Carluccio. Of course, I have to modify. Can never compare the ingredients here and those from Italy. Using healthy brown spaghetti. Stir-fry some bacon with onions, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. Pour in the al dente spaghetti and prawns, add some rocket pesto and dried basil. A dash of balsamic vinegar. Bon Appetites! Simple one dish meal *Burp*

No comments:

Post a Comment