Make things happen

Kai popped a question to the spouse and I… "Can I lead the worship in Sunday School?"

I was pleasantly surprised and so was the spouse. We have not asked him to do it but he felt that the praise and worship time in his Sunday School was not going anywhere and he wanted to help out. I do agree with him. There is a huge shortage of helpers and sometimes, the same praise leader will lead for two consecutive Sundays and they repeat the same songs. *Gasp*. It really upsets me. Firstly, it shows that there is no passion to serve. Secondly, this session of praise and worship is not important, just a filler. If one were to ponder…Sunday School should be a place to nurture and raise up men and women of God. It is not a drop-off center with activities…

As for my son, Kai…we are really proud of him. See something is wrong, don't wait for someone to correct it, be the one to make things happen! I am looking forward to his first time as a praise and worship leader. You go, boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment