The son is away

Kai is away for his P6 overnight trip, three days, two nights at this place call Jiande. Some kampong in China. He was very excited and was looking forward to it. He even had a little countdown beside his bed. He messaged back to say that the hotel has cockroaches. My son, this isn't a five-star hotel in SG. Apart from that, he seemed to be enjoying himself. Before he left, I told him this is his prelude to national service. I am sure he has a lot to tell when he comes home tomorrow.

Kai, being away allowed me to spend more time with Ann. Finally, she has my 100% attention. 

Finally, he came home with lots of surprises, one of them...

"Mum, it is so clean, cleaner than Shanghai. I didn't need to use the pillow case, the towel and the mineral water to gargle my mouth."

The conclusion is, the more advanced, the worst it has become. When a city is void of nature, everything is man made and when it is man made, it becomes bad. Cockroaches are part of mother nature, isn't it?









No comments:

Post a Comment