Last day

29th July 2009, I landed in Shanghai and this became home. The thought of having to stay here for the next three years was indeed daunting. I can honestly tell you that this is not an easy place to settle down easily. 29th August 2012, exactly three years and one month, I say goodbye to this place.
When friends here know that we were heading home, some have asked "why so fast?". Some have asked "why go back?" I say, "why not?" Friends who were passing by drop by and visited us. Friends who were on business trip, visited and one friend made this comment, "you are wiser now." Yes, indeed. If there is any good which came out from this nomadic life, it is an increase in wisdom.
Thanks for travelling with me, thanks for reading. My writing will not end here, it will continue…

1 comment:

  1. God goes with you. perhaps we might cross paths one day, we are repatriating too.

    ReplyDelete