Another joyous day

Remember I blogged about this great cooking friend Gina? She has finally set up her own retail shop selling anything that has to do with cooking and baking.

I felt really happy for her and of course went to give her my support!


That's the shop - Kitchen Capers.
Blk 71 Kallang Bahru #01-531F Singapore 310071
(just below NTUC Kallang Bahru)

Monday to Sunday 10.00am to 9.00pm


If you are into cooking and baking like me, go and check out her shop, you will sure to find things which you need!

2 comments:

  1. I need to go on diet..! see my round round belly. :) Thanks for the support. I am baking every week and letting people sample it. Yesterday I baked Hazelnuts with Sesame Seeds cake using margarine and low on sugar. Giving out free recipes for it too. Basically, its to encourage people to try baking at home for their loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's 'fu', don't go on a diet;)
    Gina, that's only a little that I can do to thank you for helping me.
    Giving samples is a great idea, you can also use that to promote the ingredients which you use that can be found in your shop!

    ReplyDelete