I am humbled

This morning when I checked my email, I found this from a friend....

Hi Shirley, I must pen a few words.You have never failed to amaze me with what you are learning in Shanghai. I am truly happy for you. Surely all is in God's hands and he has his timing. I get inspired by you in your blog.The inspirational words etc....my husband was again recently retrenched in May 2009 and thus my search for a Full time work. Well to cut the whole story short...you have been a source of encouragement through your blog and how i remembered why you started out your home business.Truly God has a plan for all of us...just a test of our faith. In short i just want to say...thanks for your sharing on your blog...keep it going.....God Bless!

Maybe, that's the whole purpose of God sending me away...so that I can start this blogging ministry. Many have written to me, dropping their comments about how they have been blessed, thank me for the various tips on cooking and baking....I am so humbled by all these, I am no great writer, I am no famous best-selling author, I am just a plain stay-at-home-mum who, on her bad days, can go really mad. But to receive all the emails and comments for what I have shared, I am honoured that you count me worthy to be your "aunt agony".

We will continue with this journey, to learn together, to grow together.




2 comments:

  1. you ARE a great writer and i've always enjoyed your words of wisdom...and the great appreciation for life & fearless attitude that you possess all of which resounds in your blog postings. just want to let you know that you are a source of inspiration to me too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tania, you are making me blush :p

    ReplyDelete