Fight again

Went to Carrefour to buy my groceries today and people were fighting again. I tell you, some people will fight over everything. An egg, a piece of pork, a fish…practically anything.

Almost three years ago, when I first landed here and for the very first time I saw a fight, I almost freak out. I mean, fighting in broad daylight in a supposedly upmarket supermarket. It was almost unthinkable. Now, I take it as a norm. If there is no fight in a week, it is abnormal.

However, what I saw today was pretty dramatic. Apples, vegetables were the "weapons" used. I do not know the cause of it but I guess it has to do with Q cutting because after that, I saw a long, orderly Q.

Honestly, when you go into the heart of the matter, this place has a long way to go, a lot to catch up.

Someone took pictures of the fight, I shall now move to their local site to check out if those photos have been uploaded. *Grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment