Long lost friend found via yearbook

I still have my secondary and pre-university school magazines. Yes, I told you before, I am a sentimental freak. It is always nice to pick them up once a while and recall the wonderful carefree days of being a student. Beautiful memories are not what you have experienced but what you can remember.

I was reading the kids' yearbook from school and…lo and behold, I found a friend which I have not seen since I left my secondary school. Almost 30 years ago! She is now one of the teachers from SSIS. I have not met her in school because she is teaching in the other campus.

I emailed her and she replied. Yes, she remembered those blue-singlet days!  Oh wow, what a way to reunite. She is currently coaching all the students doing the iPSLE.  That's really wonderful cos' Kai will be doing his iPSLE next year and it would really be helpful to listen to her advice and her experience. God sure has His way of connecting people.

Now,  Facebook is not the only way connect. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment